Quickpass Desktop App Release - Credential Injection with ConnectWise Control
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Quickpass Desktop app for credential injection using ConnectWise Control. With this release, we have added support for on-premise ConnectWise Control and ConnectWise Automate. We have also simplified the integration to not require configuration of the ConnectWise portal URL within the admin dashboard. You can now perform credential injections on remote sessions launched from ConnectWise Control from any browser.
You can download the new desktop app by logging in to the Quickpass admin dashboard. Make sure to install the Quickpass extension from the ConnectWise marketplace. More details here
Some key enhancements include
1. Removed the dependency to configure CW Control URL on Quickpass dashboard and to launch screenconnect sessions from the desktop app
2. Added support for remote sessions launched from ConnectWise Control on-premise
3. Added support for remote sessions launched from ConnectWise Automate on-premise and cloud
4. Ability to browser the customer and credentials list without having to select a machine first
5. Ability to resize the desktop app
6. Several other minor enhancements and bug fixes
For more details please visit here
What we are working on next for the desktop app
- Ability to copy usernames and passwords directly from the desktop app
- Search for customer by name
- Search credentials by username and computer name
- Filter credentials by account type ( end-user, admin, AD, Local, O365)
We'd love to hear your feedback!
Thank you for sharing your feedback on version 1 beta. We look forward to hearing from you on how to further improve the desktop app. You can send your feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or need support just head over to Quickpass Support and we’ll help you out.