Who We Are
- At Quickpass Cybersecurity, we are proud of building our brand and providing the MSP community with best-in-class cybersecurity tools in the Privileged Access Management and Helpdesk Security Automation areas.
- MSPs in 13 countries depend on Quickpass to deliver its critical solutions.
- We foster an entrepreneurial culture within a dynamic and multicultural work environment. We seek like-minded individuals, whose drive to succeed helps our customers and our team to succeed as well.
- Our only aim is to be the best at what we do by bringing extra value to the community.
- Our best asset is our team.
- Quickpass is located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Role: Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Demand Generation Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Lead efforts in demand generation, growth initiatives, and conversion rate optimization.
- Own, execute, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and inbound revenue.
- Own demand forecasting and marketing campaign reporting, including detailed funnel data and campaign insights.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals/KPIs and own accountability of campaign measurement and success.
- Create content and manage freelancers
- Build a growing demand engine, primary online
- Pipeline and revenue goals
- Help keep the company and its assets secure by following security and compliance guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
- Understand and be able to articulate the difference between demand gen and lead gen
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in SaaS company that sells digital products to businesses (B2B).
- Experience with cybersecurity or other complex technical industry
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO, CPC/PPC, social, email, blog, and website.
- Lite web development skills
- Experience with marketing automation, personalization tools, and CRM
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
Nice to have
- Understanding of IT and Cybersecurity
- Understanding of the Managed Service Provider Market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information systems, or other degree related to creativity
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary, group health benefits and cell phone allowance provided
Full-time flexible hybrid (Remote and Office)
We offer a flexible hybrid work model to promote health and safety and optimum work/life balance for staff and their families.
Quickpass is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe in equal treatment and opportunity for all staff and strive to actively build a diverse workforce where everyone is treated equally. Everyone has a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, and make sure all people feel included and have access to the same opportunities. We actively strive to create an environment where all people are able to share their ideas, beliefs, and skills.
Who can Apply?
Individuals living in Canada and the US
How to Apply?
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com