This Cloud and SaaS Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is a binding contract between you ("Customer", "you", or "your") and QUICKPASS SOFTWARE INC. ("Provider", "we", or "us"). This Agreement governs your access to and use of the monthly subscriptions and yearly subscriptions for Cloud and SaaS Services.
THIS AGREEMENT TAKES EFFECT WHEN YOU CLICK ["I AGREE"] CHECKBOX ON THE QUOTE ORDER FORM OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE CLOUD SERVICES (the "Effective Date"). BY CLICKING ON ["I AGREE"] CHECKBOX ON THE QUOTE ORDER FORM OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE CLOUD SERVICES YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND, IF ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT FOR AN ORGANIZATION, THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ORGANIZATION; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ["I AGREE"] CHECKBOX ON THE QUOTE ORDER FORM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE CLOUD SERVICES.
Effective date: November 2021
Quickpass ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.getquickpass.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Information Request: If you request for information about our Services, register for a trial, download our software, request for support or use the “Contact Us” feature on our website, we generally require contact information such as your name, email address, company name, title and telephone number.
• Website Interaction: If you use and interact with our website, we may collect your usage information through cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies that may qualify as Personal Data.
• Office Visit: If you visit our offices, you may be required to sign-in with your name, email address, telephone number, company, title, purpose of visit and date/time of arrival.
• Customer Personal Identification Information (PII): End user’s first / last name, GUID, email address (if available), UPN, mobile device info (HW version, OS version, etc..), and public key trust associations during an interaction between the identity server and QUICKPASS cloud when a user is registered to use QUICKPASS authentication service. QUICKPASS staff does not have any visibility into this data.
• Device Information: If you are using our Services, we may be collecting sensor data from your registered device if you consent to allow collection of this information. Such information includes the gyroscope and accelerometer to measure motion data that uniquely identifies a person based on their gait. Additional sensor data may include Bluetooth, Location and Wi-Fi signals, which are also used to uniquely identify a person.
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Usage Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Information Collected by the Server Agent(s)
What kind of information do we collect?
Information Collected by the Mobile Apps:
What kind of information do we collect?
Quickpass can get your information if you apply for a job at Quickpass.
Use of Data
Quickpass uses the collected data for various purposes:
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
The user data for trial users and for all paid users is stored in the USA unless clearly noted in the contract. The exception to this rule is data for EU clients whose data is stored in EU location.
Do we sell any information?
No, we do not sell information to anyone.
Disclosure of Data
Quickpass may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Link to other sides
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Modified: January 21, 2021