October 7, 2020 New Feature Release:
Quickpass has another exciting feature update for early October. We have introduced new role-based security for logins to the Quickpass dashboard to simplify the process for creating new logins. Also, we have now added support for password policies from custom group policy objects in Active Directory.
Feature Update Video Walk through
Login Management: New Role Based Security
- Choose from one of four new predefined login roles including the Super, Manager, Engineer and Help desk.
- Switch any login from one role to another
- Provide logins for your customers or co-managed IT staff to access their company accounts much easier.
- Security group functionality will be added in our next release of login management
Note: For more information visit our updated KB article for Login Management here
Active Directory Password Policy: Support for custom group policies
- Choose from any custom group policy instead of the default domain policy during the Quickpass server agent installation.
Note: For more information on the updated agent install procedure with the KB article here.