New Feature Release
Our development team is hard at work on coming out with feature updates and this month is no exception. A number of new updates have been released for the Hudu integration. We are also excited to announce our new feature request option on the Quickpass dashboard that will direct you to our feature request site to add new feature requests, upvote/comment on existing feature requests and track progress. On the agent we are now bundling .NET framework with the agent installer to simplify the agent installation experience. Lastly, see the full details on all the updates in this blog article.
- Improved searching in the End-User, Administrator and Service Accounts menus by adding support for searching by computer name
- Added ability to create bulk logins to the Quickpass dashboard in the Login Management screen.
- Added support for Automatic Import of Active Directory, Office 365 and Local Accounts into the End-User and Administrator Accounts menus.
- Added support for automated creation and matching of Quickpass accounts and Hudu password entries during the Automatic Import process.
- Added support for auto matching Quickpass accounts and Hudu password entries in the Match Accounts screen.
- Added link in Hudu details screen to Hudu parent object of matched password entries such as computer assets and people records. Clicking the link will bring take you directly to the screen of the record in Hudu.
- Added option to disconnect the Hudu API from the Quickpass integrations menu.
- Added ability to remove manual match by clicking trash can icon in Hudu match customers screen.
- End-User Accounts: Hide list of default Active Directory security groups in the Automatic Import group selection screen to ensure accounts from privileged security groups are not used in the End-User Account menu. Quickpass rather advises to create a custom group to be used for the automatic import of end-user accounts.
- Added link on Quickpass dashboard to access new feature request platform
- Added option to rename Quickpass customers in Customers screen on right hand menu
- Added option for technicians to edit or remove mobile phone number and email address in End-User accounts menu.
- Bundled installation of .NET Framework 4.7.2 with the agent installer for systems that do not have the required .NET framework version already installed.
Updated agent scripted install included here