We are excited to announce the release of V2 of our desktop app, which will make it easier to access passwords for all your privileged accounts within Quickpass and log in to remote sessions with one click using credential injection with Connectwise Control.
With the Quickpass Desktop App V2, you can
• Search for passwords using username, display, or computer name
• Access passwords for all accounts based on your role
• Retrieve passwords stored in IT Glue and Hudu directly from the desktop app
• Access unlinked third-party passwords created in the Quickpass password vault
• Auto update to easily receive and install all new updates to the desktop app
The Quickpass Desktop App V2 also includes all the key features from the previous version, such as credential injection on remote sessions for Connectwise Control and Connectwise Automate (on-premise and cloud), as well as an audit log of events for all credential injections performed via the app.
The new version of the app also includes several performance improvements along with a more responsive design. We hope this will make it more convenient and efficient to manage your privileged account passwords and improve your remote access experience.
For more details on how to install and use the desktop app please visit here
We'd love to hear your feedback!
We look forward to hearing your feedback on this version of the desktop app. You can send your feedback via email to email@example.com. If you have questions or need support just head over to Quickpass Support and we’ll help you out.