Who we are
Quickpass Cybersecurity is a rapidly growing venture backed Software as a Service (SAAS) provider of Helpdesk Security Automation and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions for the Managed IT Services (MSP) industry. MSPs in 13 countries depend on Quickpass to deliver its critical solutions. Quickpass offers two products: Q Desk and Q Guard. Q Desk empowers help desks by minimizing costly password reset tickets, providing technicians with tools to resolve tickets faster and eliminating social engineering attacks. Meanwhile, Q Guard proactively secures MSP sensitive privileged accounts from both external and internal threats and saves time and money with automation. Quickpass HQ is located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and experience as the company grows. This role will be remote and based in the United States.
• Deliver presentations to prospect technical/management teams to articulate products and services value proposition.
• Lead technical sales discussions on screen sharing apps and conference calls.
• Assists potential customers in leveraging best practices to ensure the highest level of satisfaction while evaluating solutions.
• Provide technical qualifications based on customer assessment.
• Technical liaison between Product and Engineering to Sales/Marketing
• Coordinates troubleshooting sessions to work on complex problems requiring in-depth root cause analysis with cross-functional teams.
• Responsible for internal technical training to Sales, Success and Marketing teams
• Responsibility for competitive intelligence while having a deep understanding of the market
• Embraces continuous self-study and easily adapts to changes in roles and responsibility.
• Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and can learn new technologies quickly.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and abilities
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 2-4 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer; experience working in the same MSP vendor vertical and/or in an MSP would be highly valuable.
• Proven experience in a high volume, fast paced environment providing technical pre/post-sales support in a vendor or consulting environment.
• Proven experience of successfully supporting the sales effort in a pre-sale consultative role.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
• Strong business and sales acumen.
• Experience in working with MSPs and cybersecurity: PAM and PIM market experience a plus
• Executive level communication skills
• Travel to events and conferences required
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive salary
• High-quality Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Company Holidays
• A flexible remote or hybrid work model to promote health and safety, and an optimum work/life balance for staff and their families.
Quickpass is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe in equal treatment and opportunity for all staff and strive to actively build a diverse workforce where everyone is treated equally. Everyone has a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, and make sure all people feel included and have access to the same opportunities. We actively strive to create an environment where all persons are able to share their ideas, beliefs, and skills. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.