Quickpass is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SAAS) company that develops and sells cyber security solutions for the Managed IT Services (MSP) industry located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Directly to the CEO and COO
At Quickpass, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing tech startup at a relatively early stage with a high level of growth potential in this role. Successful candidates will have those growth opportunities outlined to them upon starting in the job.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilize Hubspot, phone / email outreach and online sources to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Strong English communication skills via phone and email
- Bachelor’s degree, business / marketing diploma or at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office apps including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technically proficient
- LinkedIn lead generation an asset
- Experience with email outreach platforms an asset
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
Full-time (Office / Remote)
Sales development representative (SDR)
Who can Apply?
Individuals living in the greater Vancouver, British Columbia. Successful applicants will be allowed a mix of working in the office and remote.
How to Apply?
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com