Quickpass is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SAAS) company that develops and sells password and identity cyber security solutions for the Managed IT Services (MSP) industry located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Customer Success and Support
Directly to the COO and Co-Founder
Quickpass is looking for an experienced customer success and support person to add to our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a dedicated team member to fill this critical role whose primary objective is to maximize customer satisfaction and retention though key knowledge and understanding of the MSP industry and related technologies. Your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are your greatest asset and along with your technical expertise and understanding make you an ideal candidate for this position.
If you love technology, helping people and take great satisfaction in being organized and accountable to colleagues and customers this position is for you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct on-boarding training sessions with customers.
- Have follow up meetings with customers to ensure they successfully on-board Quickpass.
- Work closely with the sales team to help identify upgrade opportunities from existing customers.
- Review customer usage data to determine and follow up with any clients who are not actively using Quickpass to ensure customers have all the resources they need to use Quickpass successfully and actively.
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to the product management team to ensure features requested by customers are implemented.
- Help ensure customers are satisfied with the product and to ensure customer retention.
- Report any at risk customers to ensure their issues can be resolved.
- Update and create training KB articles that provide step by step instructions for how to setup and use Quickpass that will empower new customers to be more self-sufficient for on-boarding.
- Update and create training screen recorded videos that provide step by step instructions for how to setup and use Quickpass that will empower new customers to be more self-sufficient for on-boarding.
- Respond to customer support tickets to assist customers in troubleshooting problems and to provide solutions that address their issues.
- Follow through on all customer support tickets until a satisfactory solution is found for the customer.
- Escalate product bugs to the product management team to ensure any bugs get addresses and implemented by the engineering team.
- Escalate support issues that you are unable to find a solution to so that you can get assistance as required to resolve the customer support issues.
- Write KB articles for any support issues that you have found a solution to that will assist any future customers’ who have the same or similar issue without needing to contact support or to provide these KB articles for customers who have the same issue.
- Assist the Quality Assurance department with testing fixes to support issues you’ve reported to ensure they are resolved to our customer satisfaction as needed.
- Two to three years’ previous work experience as a level 1 / 2 support technician for a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) or software vendor whose customers are Managed IT Service Providers.
- One to two years’ previous work experience in customer success or account management for a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) or software vendor.
- University or College diploma or degree in IT Management, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certifications in Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and/or Azure an asset
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Cloud+ and/or Server+ an asset
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Experience supporting and configuring
o Microsoft Active Directory
o Microsoft 365
o Azure Active Directory
o Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2019 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Working knowledge and understanding
o LAN/WAN, NAT, VPN, SSL, MFA, 2FAand Microsoft AD Connect technologies required
o Service ticket platforms and methodologies required
o Zero Trust and Zero knowledge an asset
o RMM and PSA systems an asset
o IT Documentation platforms such as IT Glue, Hudu, IT Boost or similar an asset
o Password managers an asset
o CRM systems an asset
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Quickpass Software Inc.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Customer Success
- Customer Support
Who can Apply?
Individuals living within Canada and the United States who can work remotely. Applicants living in and around the Vancouver, British Columbia area will be allowed a mix of working in the office and remote.
How to Apply?
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com