Who we are
Quickpass Cybersecurity is a rapidly growing venture backed Software as a Service (SAAS) provider of Helpdesk Security Automation and PrivilegedAccess Management (PAM) solutions for the Managed IT Services (MSP) industry. MSPs in 13 countries depend on Quickpass to deliver its critical solutions. Quickpass offers two products: Q Desk and Q Guard. Q Desk empowers help desks by minimizing costly password reset tickets, providing technicians with tools to resolve tickets faster and eliminating social engineering attacks. Meanwhile,Q Guard proactively secures MSP sensitive privileged accounts from both externaland internal threats and saves time and money with automation. Quickpass HQ is located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to support the next exciting phase of Quickpass’ growth. Although this is a remote position, we are looking for this role to be based in the Northeast region of the U.S. This position reports to theSVP, Sales.
· Meet and exceed sales targets and objectives
· Prospect, identify and close new sales opportunities
· Respond to and close qualified leads
· Build partner relationships to drive expansion sales
· Exceed sales funnel conversation metrics from lead to close
· Conduct sales calls and product demonstrations
· Be able to executive a “Challenger Sales”process
· Understand and executive a MEDDICC sales methodology
· Accurately forecast sales deals and revenue on a month and quarterly basis
· Maintain a strong understanding of market trends, product knowledge and competitive intelligence
Required skills and abilities
· Bachelors’ Degree
· Hunter Sales mentality driven, passionate about sales, and motivated exceeding results
· Track record of success meeting or exceeding sales quotas
· Motivated, coachable and competitive, are silent achiever driven to win and excel
· An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Familiar with CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
· Executive level communications skills, both written and verbal
· Experience in the MSP and Cybersecurity markets
· Relevant experience in a B2B technology sales or account management quota baring role
Benefits and Perks
· Competitive salary
· High-quality Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company Holidays
· A flexible remote or hybrid work model to promote health and safety, and an optimum work/life balance for staff and their families.
Quickpass is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe in equal treatment and opportunity for all staff and strive to actively build a diverse workforce where everyone is treated equally. Everyone has a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, and make sure allpeople feel included and have access to the same opportunities. We actively strive to create an environment where all persons are able to share their ideas, beliefs, and skills. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.